I've finally got the electric kiln loaded for a cone 6 glaze firing. These are the pots I had intended to fire in the gas kiln, but I had to lower my expectations. I just couldn't get enough pots made. I plan on kicking ass every chance I get from now on. The pot in the kiln is one of my garden pots. I use Val Cushing cone 6 VC 72 base. I can't recall how much copper is in my green. Then I sponge the same base glaze blue over the green and a rutile-red iron brown last. The resulting glaze looks almost like marble with a bit of iridescence. This has been the most exciting surface I've gotten out of my electric kiln. I'm eager to see what will happen in reduction.